The Sigstr team is in the last leg of what has been a very eventful conference season. This has included the SaaStr event in San Francisco, the B2B Marketing Exchange show in Scottsdale, SalesLoft’s Rainmaker Conference in Atlanta, Revenue Summit (back to San Francisco), DOMOPALOOZA in Salt Lake City and Marketo Summit (back to San Francisco again). The busy season is wrapping up with the MarTech Conference this week and SiriusDecision’s Summit in Las Vegas next week.
By and large, MarTech is an industry expert on all things marketing technology. It’s the world Sigstr lives in, so it only makes sense for our team to congregate with the biggest and brightest brains in this realm and rub elbows for 48 hours. The MarTech Conference organizes its agenda based on five different talk tracks: Executive, Data & Analytics, Adtech & Social, Digital Transformations and Solutions.
“How Pandora Leveraged Marketing Analytics to Make Real-Time Decisions that Drive Results”
- Speakers: Mike Driscoll, CEO & Founder of Metamarkets; Lisa Sullivan-Cross, CMO at Art.com
- Moderator: Barry Levine, Martech Reporter at Third Door Media
“Delivering Business Results with Marketing Technology”
- Speakers: Jennifer Chick, VP Marketing Execution & Operations at Hilton Worldwide; Scott Harris, Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing at Adobe; Liam O’Connor, Principal at Lenati; Praveen Palepu, Director for the Microsoft USA Central Marketing Organization at Microsoft
- Moderator: Jeffrey Eckman, CEO of Blue Green Brands, BGC
“Orchestrating an ABM Campaign with Advertising, Content & Direct Mail”
- Speakers: Nate Hurst, Manager of Account-Based Marketing at DOMO; Sangram Vajre, CMO & Co-Founder of Terminus
- Moderator: Travis Wright, Chief Marketing Technologist at CCP Digital
In fact, each one of these sessions focuses on a key element for Sigstr’s marketing team. While we make a vast majority of our decisions based upon analytics, it’s also great to understand how other marketers weigh the importance of different data points in their decision-making process. On the other hand, it’s awesome to see how large organizations like Microsoft and Adobe utilize their marketing tech stack to deliver results.
Wining and dining
The Sigstr team also hosted a dinner this week at Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant so that we could spend time with MarTech Conference attendees in a more intimate setting. We were lucky to have such an outstanding group join us and we learned a ton about what’s most important for marketers this year. Thank you to our customers and also friends (old and new) for hanging out!
Also, the first day of the MarTech Conference marks the release of MarTech’s Digital Marketing Landscape. The 2017 landscape has been dubbed the “MarTech 5000” as it now includes over 5,000 companies.
If you zoom in further, you can find Sigstr in the Email Marketing category!
All of these conferences and events have equally been beneficial for our entire team. Catch the Sigstr team on the road again next week at the Sirius Decisions Summit!